Expired

best place for domain name and hosting?

Banned 9 replies
Found 30th Mar 2010
hi there,

going to get online and gonna try and earn a little on the side using adsense and other forms of income similar. looking to get a good deal on a domain name and hosting.

rep for any help

cheers

9 Comments

Banned

http://www.dan-jackson.com/smilies/first.gif

Are you willing to pay for it?

Will you be buying your own domain name?

Will you be using a self-hosted blog such as Wordpress or using a free blog service?

Do you know how to create websites from scratch?

....and about 100 other questions!

DanJackson;8244838

Are you willing to pay for it?Will you be buying your own domain … Are you willing to pay for it?Will you be buying your own domain name?Will you be using a self-hosted blog such as Wordpress or using a free blog service?Do you know how to create websites from scratch?....and about 100 other questions!

Dan - you look like a rapist in that picture.

Banned

spritey;8244845

Dan - you look like a rapist in that picture.

...it's not me. I am sure I explain this at least once a week. It's Karl Pilkington

DanJackson;8244866

...it's not me. I am sure I explain this at least once a week. It's Karl … ...it's not me. I am sure I explain this at least once a week. It's Karl Pilkington

You've no need to lie to me Dan

Banned

Original Poster Banned

DanJackson;8244838

Are you willing to pay for it?Will you be buying your own domain … Are you willing to pay for it?Will you be buying your own domain name?Will you be using a self-hosted blog such as Wordpress or using a free blog service?Do you know how to create websites from scratch?....and about 100 other questions!

yes i am willing to pay

yes i will buy my own domain

wordpress could be used or a free blog service if you advise?

yer i can create websites

regards
simon

Banned

Moved to Deal Requests

DanJackson;8244897

http://images.google.co.uk/images?hl=en&q=karl%20pilkington&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi

Elaborate deception will get you no where Dan, it’s to late to turn back that clock. I see a rapist in those eyes, my suspicions of your debauchery have now been confirmed
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Premium baked beans just 99p for 4 cans from ALDI!22
    2. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3484
    3. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz1115
    4. Trying to create a list of short modern video games. Any suggestions?812

See more discussions