Groups

Best place for fireworks

Banned
    Hi i am looking for somewhere to buy fire works that kids will enjoy, I don't want the ones that just bang

6 Comments

festivalfireworks.net/

have an online shop used lastyr very happy also they do the old fastioned indoor fireworks if you are old enough to rememer them email them for info

Morissons tend to have some pretty good offers

Don't they all 'bang'?

Banned

asda.....or whichever is ur local mega hyper supermarket

sancho1983;6771286

Morissons tend to have some pretty good offersDon't they all 'bang'?

I'm sayin nothin :w00t:;-):roll:

wanderer;6771280

http://www.festivalfireworks.net/have an online shop used lastyr very … http://www.festivalfireworks.net/have an online shop used lastyr very happy also they do the old fastioned indoor fireworks if you are old enough to rememer them email them for info

£49 for a 2 minute barrage! haven't found indoor ones yet, used to love those!

its much better to go to a display really. if you can't get to one then the cheap pack of mixed fountains are usually enough to wow small children (although hard work to keep going back and forth lighting them). They are usually no more than £15 from supermarkets

owens101;6771361

£49 for a 2 minute barrage! haven't found indoor ones yet, used to love … £49 for a 2 minute barrage! haven't found indoor ones yet, used to love those!its much better to go to a display really. if you can't get to one then the cheap pack of mixed fountains are usually enough to wow small children (although hard work to keep going back and forth lighting them). They are usually no more than £15 from supermarkets

Soon to be relaunched the new: Indoor Firework Selection | A must have for any occasion!

email them got 2 cards from them last yr brings back memories
    FF is local company nr lewes :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free Codes from EGX66
      2. One for the mathmeticians1829
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767422
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2645

See more discussions