Expired

Best Place for free ringtones???

10 replies
Found 2nd Nov 2009
Hi
Trying to find some decent ringtones for free, can't remember what site i used to use.
Any ideas on some good sites?
Thanks

10 Comments

zedge.net/
try this

Original Poster

wincey;6757033

http://www.zedge.net/try this

Thanks, ill have a look

Just find whatever song/tune you like, transfer it via memory card to your phone then set it as Ringtone!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Jamster Make sure to top up your payg with at least £200 first though.

yep much better just to make your own you can even get programs that will let you take a bit of a song and make it a mp3 in different formats.

wincey;6757033

http://www.zedge.net/try this

+1:thumbsup:

Original Poster

dontasciime;6757490

^^^^^^^^^^^^^Jamster Make sure to top up your payg with at least £200 … ^^^^^^^^^^^^^Jamster Make sure to top up your payg with at least £200 first though.

lmao yeah i wonder if anyone actually does use them

philmitchell;6757524

yep much better just to make your own you can even get programs that will … yep much better just to make your own you can even get programs that will let you take a bit of a song and make it a mp3 in different formats.

you haven't got a link to one of those programmes have you?

Emzy81;6760140

lmao yeah i wonder if anyone actually does use themyou haven't got a link … lmao yeah i wonder if anyone actually does use themyou haven't got a link to one of those programmes have you?

I use mp3 to ringtone gold it's not free .

Emzy81 what phone have you got Co's a pointed out by a previous poster if your phone plays mp3s as in it has a music player then it will more than likely have in the menus for setting ringtones and option for any of your mp3s to be used as ringtones. No need to shorten them unless you have a phone that only has internal phone memory and not much of it.

If you have to shorten them audacity.sourceforge.net/dow…ows

direct link to installer audacity.sourceforge.net/lat…exe

plugin to allow you to export / saves as mp3 audacity.sourceforge.net/hel…mp3 Read it then download

In audacity ..highlight the bit you would like to keep then press edit and choose trim, then export as mp3 it will then ask you to browse for lame do it eg look for lame for audacity it will then save as mp3 to the location you told it to (you only need to browse for lame once)

Example ]ringtone
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769591
    2. Unlock access to thousands of hidden movies and genres on Netflix using cod…22
    3. Trying to create a list of short modern video games. Any suggestions?13
    4. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!811

See more discussions