Best place for gadget insurance?

Found 25th Mar
Hi

I was thinking of signing up with Barclays for tech pack insurance to cover me on my new Razer Phone and Xiaomi laptop. Are Barclay's good or is there better gadget insurance out there anyone would recommned?
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
9 Comments
Great question i was looking to sign up to them from reviews of the barclays teck pack not so great.
Don’t use square trade. They rip you off
Better and cheaper to put it on house insurance and choose accidental damage and outside the home.
Edited by: "cmdr_elito" 25th Mar
I just checked protect your bubble has good reviews
cmdr_elito2 h, 29 m ago

Better and cheaper to put it on house insurance and choose accidental …Better and cheaper to put it on house insurance and choose accidental damage and outside the home.

Not really because you're highly likely to make a claim on gadgets which would increase your premium each year.
Edited by: "cossy3" 25th Mar
cossy354 m ago

Not really because you're highly likely to make a claim on gadgets which …Not really because you're highly likely to make a claim on gadgets which would increase your premium each year.

You still need to declare any claims made on any type of insurances if asked which it is increasingly when renewing or changing insurance. Common misconception which could leave you not covered.

Besides that it’ll probably add £60 annually to your house insurance whereas you’ll be probably paying £25-35 a month for the other.
Edited by: "cmdr_elito" 25th Mar
cmdr_elito1 h, 37 m ago

You still need to declare any claims made on any type of insurances if …You still need to declare any claims made on any type of insurances if asked which it is increasingly when renewing or changing insurance. Common misconception which could leave you not covered. Besides that it’ll probably add £60 annually to your house insurance whereas you’ll be probably paying £25-35 a month for the other.

When I get car insurance, they don't ask if I've claimed on home insurance. Why is this any different?
cossy31 h, 56 m ago

When I get car insurance, they don't ask if I've claimed on home …When I get car insurance, they don't ask if I've claimed on home insurance. Why is this any different?

As I said if asked by your insurer. It helps determine the risk of you making a claim. Those who have claimed are generally more likely to claim again.
Mobile insurance is pretty much across the board in regards to cover, the real test of value is how much excess is on the policy so make sure you check that detail first as its usually the most important detail in a claim, certainly to me anyway haha
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants