best place for iphone insurance

6 replies
Found 1st Jan 2009
best place for iphone insurance im on o2 its a iphone 3gs 16g would a bank be best or from a shop

6 Comments

Im with halifax

Original Poster

Borat;7388665

Im with halifax

how much do you pay and what do u get

Its part of the halifax current account i pay 12.50 but i get other benefits like breakdown cover, home emergency cover, travel insurance etc. If your just looking for phone insurance i dont know of any sorry

I think a lot of the banks do similar schemes, and it certainly can be more cost effective if you travel abroad often and own a car as well.

Make sure you read the terms and conditions carefully. I lost my clkaim with LLoyds on 2 counts...1st I pohoned up 58 hours after the incident when my daughter sucked my phone. I was waiting to see if there was permanent damage before I phoned. and 2nd I had the phone free on an upgrade and had no proof that the phone was mine. As vodaphone messed around then I was unable to get any proof to them within 7 days. They never told me this in the 5 months I kept phoning them about my claim though on a premium number... just read it carefully and make sure you keep all proof that the phone is yours.

My 16GB iPhone 3G is insured with a company called CUSC. Google it.
They seemed very helpful on the phone, and it's less than £5 per month. Covers pretty much everything. Including water damages, call charges ect....
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 43 inch 4k tv that is uhd 10bit58
    2. Foo fighters presale code.1110
    3. Advice on a cheaper hand held vacuum please.33
    4. Lost snipping tool on windows 10 laptop48

See more discussions