Groups

best place for items

Hi. Im looking to purchase a kettle. Fridge. Or fridge freezer. Microwave. Or microwave/grill. An iron. A hoover. Where would be the best place to buy these from at a reasonable price. Have had a look online at argos. Does anyone know of any offers on at the minute? Thanks in advance

6 Comments

I would say it depends on your budget. Smaller items such as a kettle, iron and even a toaster I would get from a supermarket. You can pick those up cheaply in tesco. For the fridge freezer and microwave I would look in AO.com they seem reasonably priced for their bigger items. But always worth shopping around

as someone said, smaller items in supermarkets Argos, Currys, even eBay etc. Bigger items ie Fridge washing etc, depending where you live you may have a discount store that sells damaged items. You can pick up some decent priced items.

As with all things.... shop around.

As an example, we just bought an upright freezer, and the cheapest place was John Lewis.

Tesco is always cheap for small electrical items, so is Asda.

John Lewis will price match, also consider how you will dispose of the old one, Currys will do it for a charge, I think that applies to most places.

Original Poster

Thankyou for your advice.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. how to record on line webinar or video from wesbite21
      2. I've just had a flame deer pop up on my page , I'm confused22
      3. PRINGLES SPEAKER CODES33
      4. sky +box out of contract and using iplayer and ondemand22

See more discussions