Groups

Best Place For Personalised Presents

I've ordered off Snapfish loads in the past, but my recent order with them was terrible so I won't be shopping with them again.
    I now need somewhere I can get a present from which are decent prices and preferably through Quidco. Where can you suggest?? Also, can you give me some ideas for my nan's 70th birthday present. I want something different. (Not funny different- she hasn't got that much of a sense of humour!!!)

7 Comments

hamper hamper hamper!!!! (tad obsessed by them this year)

Studio do loads of really nice and reasonably priced stuff! I have had goblets and kids dinner sets, towels and tabacco tins in the past!

Hope this helps x

Original Poster

yimmie;2384213

hamper hamper hamper!!!! (tad obsessed by them this year)

Lol, I do that for my old next door neighbour. She's 70 but she's about 10 in the head (not literally like) she hasn't got much of a sense of humour but she's not an oldy 70, she likes looking for frogs with my son etc and jumping in puddles :whistling: (seriously)

Original Poster

StaceyAKelly;2384265

Studio do loads of really nice and reasonably priced stuff! I have had … Studio do loads of really nice and reasonably priced stuff! I have had goblets and kids dinner sets, towels and tabacco tins in the past!Hope this helps x

Have you got a link please???:thumbsup:

Try this:
    gettingpersonal.co.uk/
    I've got a personalised golf calendar, very good!

Original Poster

richhock;2384467

Try this:http://www.gettingpersonal.co.uk/I've got a personalised golf … Try this:http://www.gettingpersonal.co.uk/I've got a personalised golf calendar, very good!

Thank you, I'll have a nose :thumbsup:

midjet666;2384269

Lol, I do that for my old next door neighbour. She's 70 but she's about … Lol, I do that for my old next door neighbour. She's 70 but she's about 10 in the head (not literally like) she hasn't got much of a sense of humour but she's not an oldy 70, she likes looking for frogs with my son etc and jumping in puddles :whistling: (seriously)

haha sounds better than my neighbours! Their hobbies seem to be standing at their windows looking out! :x (but then we get down to their presents to us... ha! granny pants, malteasers and a colander... wahoooo!)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1219
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      3. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218
      4. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33

See more discussions