Best place for pillows?

Posted 10th Nov
Looking for a stonking deal on some really good quality pillows, down one’s perhaps? Never too sure about the prices at Dunelm, Debenhams etc. Anyone know of any good online shops?
Community Updates
Ask
15 Comments
Ikea?
Benson for beds are good for quality pillows I paid £100 for one of mine and it is the best pillow ever
Best place for pillows is always here at Harrods
I think best place for pillows is always BED
Crazyspender10/11/2019 21:20

Benson for beds are good for quality pillows I paid £100 for one of mine …Benson for beds are good for quality pillows I paid £100 for one of mine and it is the best pillow ever

Agreed - when I bought my bed, they gave me an offer of buy one get one free on pillows. I tried some springy pillow they have for £100 and never looked back - it’s amazing! Not sure what it’s called though!
Hey on the pillow front have a think about what you like, feathers tend to rustle somewhat, memory foam sometimes takes time to wear in so to speak and some polyester / hollow fibre pillows flatten as soon as the full weight of your head is upon them.
I would go to a store where you can feel and touch, personally I like the hotel ones which tend to have squarer edges and feel full until you place your head on them, with a high quality thread count soft cotton pillow case, bliss! TK Maxx is a good one to try.

Good luck
ktm66610/11/2019 21:47

Agreed - when I bought my bed, they gave me an offer of buy one get one …Agreed - when I bought my bed, they gave me an offer of buy one get one free on pillows. I tried some springy pillow they have for £100 and never looked back - it’s amazing! Not sure what it’s called though!

That's a great help, cheers
Bed
People pay £100 for a pillow? God I never paid that much for my mattress!
666FU11/11/2019 02:12

People pay £100 for a pillow? God I never paid that much for my mattress!

Some people spend £100 on a night out. If I’m going to spend £100 on something, I’d rather it be something I’m going to use for 7hrs a day for a number of years!
Pillows are very sensitive things. There isn't a one size fits all unfortunately.

I bought one pillow for £20 from an independent seller around 8 years ago. I have never looked back. It's just perfect.
ktm66611/11/2019 07:27

Some people spend £100 on a night out. If I’m going to spend £100 on som …Some people spend £100 on a night out. If I’m going to spend £100 on something, I’d rather it be something I’m going to use for 7hrs a day for a number of years!

7 hours a night you mean? Unless you're on the night shift....
Ikea down pillows are decent.

You could also try TK Maxx.
speedy201911/11/2019 07:34

Pillows are very sensitive things. There isn't a one size fits all …Pillows are very sensitive things. There isn't a one size fits all unfortunately. I bought one pillow for £20 from an independent seller around 8 years ago. I have never looked back. It's just perfect.

Same, i brought a pair from an independent many years ago for only £12 each and they are very good quality. Not sure i could fathom spending £100 on a pillow!
i didn't manage to find the right pillow last time.
I end up buying 2 really cheap one from ikea, then ripping one of the case and stuff it to the way I want.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants