Best place in the UK to order crest strips?

Banned
Found a couple sites just wondering if anyone has any reccomendations? thanks

10 Comments

I always use ebay x

ebay

Original Poster Banned

laycie151113

I always use ebay x

Don't think they are allowed on eBay anymore unfortunately.

I ordered from Roses beauty store, they sell single packets with 2 strips (top & bottom teeth) for 99p each I ordered 10 packs and they arrived quickly hth

Original Poster Banned

xx_dyer_xx

I ordered from Roses beauty store, they sell single packets with 2 strips … I ordered from Roses beauty store, they sell single packets with 2 strips (top & bottom teeth) for 99p each I ordered 10 packs and they arrived quickly hth

Thanks, looks pretty good.

MrScotchBonnet

Thanks, looks pretty good.

ebay.com.Just choose a seller that ships internationally.

Original Poster Banned

xx_dyer_xx

I ordered from Roses beauty store, they sell single packets with 2 strips … I ordered from Roses beauty store, they sell single packets with 2 strips (top & bottom teeth) for 99p each I ordered 10 packs and they arrived quickly hth

£2.25 now

Amazon.com will ship, there are usually vouchers as well for at least $5 off, the price even with delivery and customs the last time we got them was just a little more than buying in a shop in the US but I think we got a $10 discount voucher then. They arrived within 10 days.

Oral B, same manufacturer but not as strong, do a UK version now only available through certain dentists.

Original Poster Banned

eslick

Amazon.com will ship, there are usually vouchers as well for at least $5 … Amazon.com will ship, there are usually vouchers as well for at least $5 off, the price even with delivery and customs the last time we got them was just a little more than buying in a shop in the US but I think we got a $10 discount voucher then. They arrived within 10 days. Oral B, same manufacturer but not as strong, do a UK version now only available through certain dentists.

I have done exactly that mate, ordered from Amazon.com. Got a full box and applied a $5 voucher
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which Smart Watch for Running?25
    2. Which Camera?!!!22
    3. Kodi - £ Sports Recommendations1014
    4. Sky or Virgin?1418

See more discussions