Expired

Best place (or site) to buy a cheap but reliable small car?

12 replies
Found 2nd Aug 2009
as title. rep left for all useful responses.

1. Ask
  2. Car
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Car
12 Comments

whats your budget?

Original Poster

Hmm. Probably a maximum of 2000

I am unable to offer any good sites, but would advise that you check your local ads& be prepared to look at @ few dogs. There are a lot of genuine sellers out there! Patience is a virtue.:) Good luck with your search!

Original Poster

Nitro111;5910843

I am unable to offer any good sites, but would advise that you check your … I am unable to offer any good sites, but would advise that you check your local ads& be prepared to look at @ few dogs. There are a lot of genuine sellers out there! Patience is a virtue.:) Good luck with your search!

Sorry where?? :oops:

thats a good amount :thumbsup:
id avoid peugots if you want reliable, also avoid private traders.
Auctions can be good if your confident and know what your looking at :thumbsup:
If not, go for a dealer that provides a warranty.

Nissan Micra's are worth a look :thumbsup:

Original Poster

bigflump;5910864

thats a good amount :thumbsup:id avoid peugots if you want reliable, also … thats a good amount :thumbsup:id avoid peugots if you want reliable, also avoid private traders.Auctions can be good if your confident and know what your looking at :thumbsup:If not, go for a dealer that provides a warranty.Nissan Micra's are worth a look :thumbsup:

Thats on TOP of my wish list :thumbsup: Have some rep for that.

Original Poster

But what place??

Corsa, astra, civic, micra..ect all good cars for 2000 quid or under. Anything german or japanese most reliable. French and italian least.

Theres no real place to buy a cheap car, you can sometimes get a cheap car at a car auction as mentioned above but you have to know what your looking for. I know even car traders that have bought a shed before without knowing before hand.

[url]www.loot.com[/url]
[url]www.adtrader.com[/url]
[url]www.friday-ad.co.uk[/url]
[url]www.pistonheads.com[/url]
[url]www.autotrader.com[/url]
[url]www.ebay.co.uk[/url]
[url]www.manheim.co.uk[/url] (good physical car auctions)

Check the ad's in your local paper :thumbsup:
As mentioned above, the autotrader website is very good.

autotrader.co.uk/

Original Poster

J4GG4;5910878

Corsa, astra, civic, micra..ect all good cars for 2000 quid or under. … Corsa, astra, civic, micra..ect all good cars for 2000 quid or under. Anything german or japanese most reliable. French and italian least.Theres no real place to buy a cheap car, you can sometimes get a cheap car at a car auction as mentioned above but you have to know what your looking for. I know even car traders that have bought a shed before without knowing before hand.[url]www.loot.com[/url][url]www.adtrader.com[/url][url]www.friday-ad.co.uk[/url][url]www.pistonheads.com[/url][url]www.autotrader.com[/url][url]www.ebay.co.uk[/url][url]www.manheim.co.uk[/url] (good physical car auctions)

Have some rep :thumbsup:

My mate is selling her Nissan in a week or 2 for £200 with a year MOT?
She in Warwickshire.
Its red and an L plate sporty one although haven't got all details. Let me know if you want more.

Original Poster

Yes please fifitrix123. That will be great
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition59609
    2. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers11
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums33
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…33

See more discussions