Groups

Best place to advertise Audi car for sale to private buyer

Hi, I am hoping to appeal to people's experience regarding the best place to advertise second hand Audi for sale. I have had it advertised in auto trader, loot and ebay but the only people i have contacting me are businesses wanting me to pay them to sign up with them. Have checked the price and it isn't over-priced, actually much lower than others listed (although mine does have high mileage it is still lower priced than other high mileage cars). Is there anyone out there looking to actually buy a car?

8 Comments

try gumtree.com/
    last week a lad at our works sold his car to a polak within 2 days at full asking price
    and free to advertise

people are still buying cars, we just sold 2 golfs on autotrader both sold in a couple of days both to Polish people, didnt even try to knock us down that much.

Well try here first and it may give you an idea why nobody is interested.

Original Poster

Thanks, have put it on gumtree, 'free advert' is a bonus as I feel as though I am wasting a fortune on Loot and Autotrader ads.

[url]www.pistonheads.com[/url] its free

have you tried adtrader

Original Poster

Thanks, have listed it on pistonheads too, anywhere that's free, my car will be advertised...awaiting calls now!!

Ad Trader UK, the most powerful way to buy, sell, let and date, with 723255 local classified ads online now.
    [url]www.adtrader.co.uk/[/url] - 25k
    FREE TO ADVERTISE
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767218
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      4. love affairs912

See more discussions