Best place to bet on Mayweather V McGregor fight?

Found 25th Aug 2017
Has anyone made a bet on this match yet and if so what's the best odds you've seen and where?

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
8 Comments

Original Poster

sjgorilla4 m ago

https://skyboxoffice.neulion.com/

Thanks but I only require betting info

William hill are matching anyone else and also giving you a bet boost on top of it

Original Poster

fitzyboy169036 m ago

William hill are matching anyone else and also giving you a bet boost on …William hill are matching anyone else and also giving you a bet boost on top of it

Thanks for the heads up. What are they like paying out? Do you have to have a minimum amount of money in your account before you can withdraw?

shawmiester8 m ago

Thanks for the heads up. What are they like paying out? Do you have to …Thanks for the heads up. What are they like paying out? Do you have to have a minimum amount of money in your account before you can withdraw?

I use PayPal for deposit and PayPal for withdrawing if you use PayPal you get your withdrawal within 6 hours no problems at all the only site I use I've used other and always went back to them

I'm going to put a small bet on this - 7/4 Hill's, "Conor McGregor to be knocked down more than once".

Check out oddsportal

Link HERE

sean85665 h, 35 m ago

I'm going to put a small bet on this - 7/4 Hill's, "Conor McGregor to be …I'm going to put a small bet on this - 7/4 Hill's, "Conor McGregor to be knocked down more than once".

Better than printing money.

I know it's hard to understand, but there are actually genuine people out there convinced McGregor will win. I kid you not.

The whole event has been an experiment to see how gullible some people are.

McGregor will be made to look crude, chaotic and unbalanced against one of the greatest technical boxers of all time.

Its pure marketing candy, with every mug punter merely lining the pockets of those who have organised a circus performance.

An early knockdown or a disqualification will end McGregor's night and embarrass a few dillusionary dreamers.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions