Groups
    EXPIRED

Best Place to Book Disneyland Paris

Hi,

I am thinking of booking Disneyland Paris for me and my boyfriend in July for 3-4 days.
    Just wondering if anybody knew any good websites to book. Would prefer to fly or go by ferry, Would be looking to go around the 28th July ish if possible.

Will also consider euro tunnel and by coach.

Thanks in advance

Stacey
    x

4 Comments

Hmmm...someone's already asked a very similar question earlier today!

In my experiance it's MUCH cheaper to book a hotel & ticket package directly with Euro Disney.

Another tip is that you can use Tesco clubcafrd points towards paying for either the EuroStar or EuroTunnel.

hth

have a look here disney-link.com/ind…tml paid less than £800 last october 3 adults 1 child 3 days 2 nights

Canvas, Keycamp and eurocamp do deals to sites near disneyland and its often cheaper than hotels. If not we stayed at Kyriad hotel in Torcy which was literally 10 mins away by car. Much cheaper than the hotels next to disney which you still would need to drive from to get to the park. The hotel had secure parking and was on a par with the Holiday Inn. Very child friendly.

I booked with Leisure Direction last yr,I could booked it online but wanted 6days/5nights so had to do it over phone.
    Next time I go I'm going rent out a gite (think its called that) and we should have a car by then too.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844460
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424114480
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553774
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047086

See more discussions