Best place to book West End Show tickets from?

Found 5th Dec 2008
I am looking at getting 2 tickets to see Mamma Mia on 23rd January, wheres the best place to book tickets?

4 Comments

Banned

get down leicetser square mate sure 1 of the "half price tickets" immigrants would sort you out cheap cheap

not sure if any discouted tickets online but check the usual suspects ticketmaster/see tickets

sometimes you get cheap 1's on ebay people that cant make it, just looked and a seller is doing 2 tickets n a 2 course meak for a 100 quid, not sure how much the tickets are usually tho

sometimes it better to do dinner and a show - I have done several times at approx £20 for show and dinner, can get lucky with the seats

Original Poster

Well found tickets which will be £78 odd for 2 tickets, then thought about staying in YHA for the night there is a nice one down there which is £50 for the room which is good, as i cant think of anywhere else to stay where i can get a twin room for around £50 ish

hi, was just going across all sites and found a great alternate to the half price ticket booth, check out [url]www.theatreticketsdirect.co.uk[/url] - got some great seats for dirty dancing last week from them for 47 odd pounds , it was a bit expensive but considering all other agents were charging over 70 quid for them it seemed like a bargain. also got some saturday evening joseph tickets from them to see gareth gates and got them for only 32.50 for a weekend performance. try them, well worth a look!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Coming up to bonfire night ...2128
    2. word association Game74244893
    3. sweet Sundays codes need to be redeemed by 23.59 on the 19th of October56
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769294

See more discussions