Groups

Best place to buy ....

Where is the best place to buy a bottle of brandy thats not normally sold in shops?

The brandy im looking to buy is Asbach Uralt as a gift for my dad. Ive never used any online stores to buy alcohol so not sure which ones are best to use...

Any recommendations much appreciated, Thanks...

Carol

10 Comments

what about google

Original Poster

thanks have looked on google and of course it gives me loads of places to buy but what i mean is which of those sites are reliable and trustworthy to buy from?
    Some of the sites listed are askshop.co.uk the drink shop.comgiftingdirect.co.ukanybooze.com ..... none of these sites ive used or heard of so was wondering if anyone has shopped at such like sites (as theyre all similar) or can recomment a site to buy from...

Original Poster

bossyboots;6463792

http://www.anybooze.com/asbach-german-brandy-325-p.aspthink this is the … http://www.anybooze.com/asbach-german-brandy-325-p.aspthink this is the cheapest

delivery on that site is £7.99, some price for delivery!! :thinking:

carol123;6463824

delivery on that site is £7.99, some price for delivery!! :thinking:

wow - wouldnt bother then!

Check out a company called Waverley TBS. It has depots over most of the uk. Its worth calling your local depot and asking for a cash sale price.

You may want this... waverleytbs.co.uk/def…349

Original Poster

I'll look into that thanks spanners

mmmmm Asbach, memories of being a squaddie in Germany. Hope you get it and he enjoys it......

latips;6464446

mmmmm Asbach, memories of being a squaddie in Germany. Hope you get it … mmmmm Asbach, memories of being a squaddie in Germany. Hope you get it and he enjoys it......

Me too, not to be spoilt with coke or lemonade. Nice on its own

Original Poster

thanks guys
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1420
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846154
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      4. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218

See more discussions