Best place to buy a built in single oven with grill

Found 10th Nov 2017
My oven has just broke down, now in need of a new one,wheres the best place to buy and what makes are best to buy thanks
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
ao.com were pretty good when i bought one last year, there chat was quite helpful and delivery was quick. Look for codes and/or go via nectar for the points. Just make sure you get the right power rating for your kitchen (i.e. plugged or hard wired)
Big Thanks I'll give them alook
i tend to buy from currys as their delivery is flexible, which includes weekend deliveries. they also offer cheaper installation cost than some others.

i also look at co-op electrical website which is competitive with currys.
pooool17 m ago

Before buying a new one consider …Before buying a new one consider repairing:https://www.ransomspares.co.uk/oven-and-hob-repair-how-to-videos/replacing-faulty-oven-fan.htm

I agree, what's actually wrong with it? It may be an easy cheap fix.
The oven is old now, need to bite the bullet and get a new one, gas grill was burning differently for some reason, and while cooking with the oven on with only 4mins left until our tea was ready it just when off.Fuse checked out alright but think it over heated as really hot on the control panel so could be the fan
Looks like it will be currys due to the 10% off so cheaper than others ive checked
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions