Best place to buy a desk? Preferable a corner one?

9 replies
Found 29th Oct 2016
I need a computer desk. I need one without all those fancy shelves, one that simply a desk. I have a small room so a corner would be preferred. Anyone recommend any good desks?

thank you

1. Ask
  2. Desk
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Desk
9 Comments

Hi. I too was recently after a desk. I found many on eBay through sorting the nearest first. I got a bargain but I did need to collect with a vehicle big enough to transport it. Some can be dismantled to reduce the size. There's also quite a few business's (?) That buy used office furniture in bulk and then sell on to the public, maybe worth googling your local area?

Found a cheap one on Argos, have a look. Argos corner desk

IKEA - had our corner desk for 15+ years - very happy.

Banned

From the deskery.
Marked Duh for desk. oO
Edited by: "Pluun" 29th Oct 2016

Ikea or staples

Amazon

If you haven't got much money then your local auction house will almost 100% have desk for sale either that sale or the next and you can pick them up for pounds like really good quality.. If you just want a cheap desk delivered then amazon prob the best place.

I bought this desk last year for about 80quid and now is 54 - Its really good value ( i should type this up as a deal ) - Proper nice looking and sturdy and doesn't look cheap amazon link

Edited by: "cherrysweet" 30th Oct 2016

Banned

Try Freecycle or Freegle to get one for nowt.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Coming up to bonfire night ...2128
    2. word association Game74244893
    3. sweet Sundays codes need to be redeemed by 23.59 on the 19th of October56
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769294

See more discussions