Expired

Best place to buy a hard Drive External

4 replies
Found 18th Aug 2009
I'm after something about 250 gig or 320 gig

hopefully find a good place where I can buy a few

thanks for any help

4 Comments

[FONT=Verdana]Are you wanting a portable 2.5" hard disk (USB powered) or a 3.5" hard disk (mains powered)? In addition to that what is your budget range as well.

Cheers, Scotty Boy! :thumbsup:[/FONT]

Original Poster

Scotty Boy;6065435

[FONT=Verdana]Are you wanting a portable 2.5" hard disk (USB powered) or … [FONT=Verdana]Are you wanting a portable 2.5" hard disk (USB powered) or a 3.5" hard disk (mains powered)? In addition to that what is your budget range as well.Cheers, Scotty Boy! :thumbsup:[/FONT]

A 3.5 Mains powered one - I was hoping £30-£35 for 250-320GB

thanks appreciate your help

johneem;6073441

A 3.5 Mains powered one - I was hoping £30-£35 for 250-320GBthanks a … A 3.5 Mains powered one - I was hoping £30-£35 for 250-320GBthanks appreciate your help

[FONT=Verdana]I'll take a look around for you but I have a feeling that it's probably going to be a bit higher in price, as the smallest external 3.5" hard disk I've seen has been £45.00p via eBuyer UK - I'll see what I can find out for you this afternoon, as I have to go into a meeting now with the powers that be.

[FONT=Verdana]Bad news I'm afraid :oops: - I'm not really finding anything within your price range unless it's a user hard disk or it's a smaller 2.5" portable model.

I have seen a couple of options via Amazon UK, Play UK and eBuyer but most of them are at least £47.00p upwards - please let me know if you want me to pass on the links and I can do so.

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…4489
    2. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?983233
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769384
    4. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3282

See more discussions