Best place to buy a macbook pro?

Found 26th Aug 2017
been looking at a couple options lately but unsure where to buy for the best price if anyone knows any info as to where i can get the best deal that would be appreciated!

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
6 Comments

This might not help you much but I was a avid fan of MacBooks and have had many.
Mine started to slow down with age and thought it was time to change.
Having looked around and found no deals on them I started to look at windows based laptops.
I was amazed what you can get with better specs and half the price of a MacBook.
Are they really worth £1800 on average! I could not justify it, I was sad to move away from MacBook but I am more than pleased with my windows laptop.
Just some advice, don't rule out other pc's and save a few quid too.

englands2842 m ago

This might not help you much but I was a avid fan of MacBooks and have had …This might not help you much but I was a avid fan of MacBooks and have had many.Mine started to slow down with age and thought it was time to change.Having looked around and found no deals on them I started to look at windows based laptops.I was amazed what you can get with better specs and half the price of a MacBook.Are they really worth £1800 on average! I could not justify it, I was sad to move away from MacBook but I am more than pleased with my windows laptop.Just some advice, don't rule out other pc's and save a few quid too.

Ok let's do a simple comparison..
Take MacBook 12 in retina screen 10hrs battery life super light and thin ... 1100
A Windows based laptop... I'm actually going to challenge you to find anything similar size and spec ... But assuming you can and the cost will be 700... After 2-3 years how much will you get for your Windows laptop in comparison to apple ?

Student discount is the best discount, with free Beats headphones at the moment too.

Go via a uni network for the highest discount, or via the NUS extra website for slightly less discount.

If you aren't a student, if you find yourself wanting to get a free course online at one of the accredited online colleges, you will be eligible for an NUS extra card.

^^ what that person said.

Let me know what it's like if this is your first MacBook as I too am looking to get one after getting fed up of Windows (plus wanting something a little more lightweight for uni) and want to know what the transition is like before I make the plunge.

For selected models the edu store is actually cheaper, you don't get beats but that is reflected in the price

l saw a thread on the forum earlier that if you had a argos account there is 10% off macbooks for a few days, not bad if you cant get student discount
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants