Expired

Best Place To Buy A Nintendo DS or DSi or DS Lite

Found 5th Mar 2011
I'm looking for the best place to go to get a Ds or Ds lite, the cheaper the better, not bothered about colour, or used as long as it's in good condition, would prefer a ds lite as the others a bit chunky for my pockets
Has anyone seen any really good deals recently?

4 Comments

I posted a deal here as on choicesuk they have Preowned DS lites & DSI's for £49.99... can't be sure of what used condition they will be in though. There is also a 10% off code

edit - website seems to be down at the moment, when I last looked this morning they had 8 used Black DSI's remaining.
Edited by: "mai" 5th Mar 2011

Original Poster

Thanks mate, would have gone for a dsi, but the sites down, shame as I was going to get oliver/annie the musical for my mums birthday as well

I am selling a ds lite if you are interested hardly used so in excellent condition...

Original Poster

How much are you selling it for? Is it boxed with everything? Is it from a smoke free home?
I'm going to try choices dsi for £49.99 I think, but if yours is a bargain I'd take it.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. PlayStation VR is the number 1 selling product on Amazon right now1326
    2. Any Xbox One news today?2366196
    3. Without saying how old you are, Name one thing from your childhood someone …62102
    4. fifa44

See more discussions