Best place to buy a ps4 + extras?

5 replies
Found 26th Dec 2014
Hey guys, looking to purchase a ps4 today but can't see any bundles with the games I want, so what's the bundle to buy that will get me the most back when I sell the games kinda thing (I don't need the game money straight away so could ebay)

The games I DO want are:

Destiny
Fifa 15
COD
GTA

Thanks in advance!

1. Ask
  2. PS4
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. PS4
5 Comments

Join the club - best deals are Game online, you can get six games included + blu-ray for £400 but I doubt you find find a deal with both GTA5 and Fifa15 together.

I'm in exactly the same boat as you. I've been holding off since November to purchase a bundle but have resisted until now. To be honest I'm not in any massive rush either and happy to hold a little while longer. Cheapest and best value I've found as stated by Bigfootpete is from Game...

example: game.co.uk/en/…=63

Original Poster

Bigfootpete

Join the club - best deals are Game online, you can get six games … Join the club - best deals are Game online, you can get six games included + blu-ray for £400 but I doubt you find find a deal with both GTA5 and Fifa15 together.

Just checked that out and compared to the £300 deal it only really adds about £75 value, probably just go with the £300 bundle and sell the big planet for £25 online and buy games separately from simplygames etc - thanks

I'm looking as well. I'm hoping Amazon have a Lightning Deal in next few days but not hopeful.

Original Poster

Comment

DistortedVision

I'm looking as well. I'm hoping Amazon have a Lightning Deal in next few … I'm looking as well. I'm hoping Amazon have a Lightning Deal in next few days but not hopeful.

I gave in, bought the £300 big planet game deal, £25 destiny from simply games and FIFA through tesco grocery with £15 off, will buy other games once I get bored
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz56
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…56119
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314659
    4. word association Game74244933

See more discussions