Expired

Best place to buy bold 2in1 at the minute?

3 replies
Found 8th Mar 2010
Ok so the supermarkets haven't got many offers on this stuff latley, does anybody know of any good deals about? Weather it be the powder or tablets i'am not really to bothered aslong as it's the 2in1 stuff and a good deal. Also don't mind buying the massive boxes if it's worth it. Random post i know but it's late and i'am bored.

1. Ask
  2. Bold
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Bold
3 Comments

My Local Wilkinson (Blackpool) was selling the orange one for £3.97 (28 washes) and the blue one for £4.97 (25 washes)
Powder by the way

Original Poster

rotisman38;8054303

My Local Wilkinson (Blackpool) was selling the orange one for £3.97 (28 … My Local Wilkinson (Blackpool) was selling the orange one for £3.97 (28 washes) and the blue one for £4.97 (25 washes)Powder by the way

Ahh did'nt think about checking good old wilko. Cheers

I used to rave about bold until my mate did some washing for me when machine broke. She used persil and the smell is gorgeous and was still there when I took something out of airing cupboard 3 weeks later!!! It is on offer at the mo at Tescos so give it a try for £2 for a small bottle of the concentrate it won't break the bank.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition72787
    2. Win Google Pixel 2 or a Google Pixel 2 XL11
    3. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…66
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines54

See more discussions