Found 21st Sep 2016
I have generally bought carpet from carpetright, is this the best place to get carpet?

1. Ask
  2. Carpet
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Carpet
13 Comments

No, go into carpet right and pick a carpet then search online and buy the carpet. Then pay a carpet fitter. You will save loads

local carpet places are the best

We have bought them from there before but this year for one bedroom we went to a local carpet shop and it was a LOT cheaper,it's put me off going before though because these local shops tend to not leave you alone to discuss things and the one we went to had no prices on at all so we had to keep asking so that was a pain,but it was cheaper.

Probably a bit better than going to car phone warehouse or toys r us but unless you are a bit more specific about your requirements it is difficult to tell .

Banned

Go to a local shop

Better quality & you are supporting local business & its the same money

Yes, I agree, support your local business.

The fitter is critical. Ask around if you can. A bad fitter can ruin a carpet and you will regret it for the life of the carpet - I talk from experience! Too many young fitters 'Talk the talk but can't do the walk'.

how much carpet u want what size what type u need fitting grippers underlay can't tell unless u tell us these things if you don't care about the type or colours go to the local carpet shops they will have remnants also some are available on in aswell they usually be around 50/70 percent cheaper than off the roll but u need to know the prices as some shops just cut them and stick the price on to make them look cheap .

I used a eBay company I massaged them and they sent me about 5 samples for free and were far cheaper than my local shop
These

stefromuk

I used a eBay company I massaged them and they sent me about 5 samples … I used a eBay company I massaged them and they sent me about 5 samples for free and were far cheaper than my local shop These

​Did the massage have a happy ending?

Aldi had some, good price if you don't mind welcome written across it. X)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244859
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322814
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769223
    4. Missing the old HUKD for sale area.88

See more discussions