Groups

Best place to buy .co.uk ?

Who are good sellers that don't sting you on renewals, I don't want/need hosting just simple URL forwarding.

5 Comments

try easily.co.uk, been using them for years with no problems

Godaddy use this code newyear11 for a $1.49 .co.uk, just disable renewal for it in your control panel.

Original Poster

danmc

Godaddy use this code newyear11 for a $1.49 .co.uk, just disable renewal … Godaddy use this code newyear11 for a $1.49 .co.uk, just disable renewal for it in your control panel.

Godaddy tend to sting you when its renewal time though, this is one I want to renew and keep on.

They all sting you on the renewal.... Let it expire.. Have com+uk and buy back cheap..

Use a decent company and you just pay the standard rate to renew, no hiked prices. I have all my domains through 123-reg.co.uk no amazing prices but none of the domains are expensive, simple control panel and easy to manage, I let them auto-renew all my domains and have never had an issue.

You will find people able to save a few pounds but you may have hassles later, is it worth it for a couple of pound?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044584
      2. New TV,Film & Ebook Releases 2407244
      3. FREE Odeon cinema ticket45
      4. WONGA REFUNDS DUE2121028

See more discussions