Best place to buy GOW2 limited collectors edition from?

Found 17th Oct 2008
Just had a shocking / terrible e-mail form WHSmith's : (

" It is with regret that I have to inform you that due to issues outside of our control your order has been cancelled. No debit has been made against your account.

Product Title: Gears Of War 2 [Limited Collector's Edition]
Product Code/ISBN: 873308
Sold by: WHSmith UK
Price: £40.99
Quantity: 1

We regret that on this occasion we have been unable to fulfil your order, but look forward to you shopping again with WHSmith.co.uk in the future.

Regards.
Customer Service Team
WHSmith "

So my options are;

1) Zavvi @ £39
or
2) Woolworths £39.99 & 4% Quidco

Who would get it to me for release day? Who's the more efficient retailer? Any help / feedback will be greatly appreciated : )

3 Comments

I'm with Zavvi, not gonna hold my breath though - though it should get to me by release day.

Wish it was £39 at shopto...

Banned

gamestation I have mine on pre order

Original Poster

robtallica;3224389

I'm with Zavvi, not gonna hold my breath though - though it should get to … I'm with Zavvi, not gonna hold my breath though - though it should get to me by release day.Wish it was £39 at shopto...

Yeah me too! I checked their site and they have stopped pre orders on the limited collectors edition : ( Thanks for your input :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771963
    2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)76602
    3. Ashes thread(prizes)623
    4. A christmas wish44

See more discussions