Groups

Best place to buy GOW2 limited collectors edition from?

Just had a shocking / terrible e-mail form WHSmith's : (

" It is with regret that I have to inform you that due to issues outside of our control your order has been cancelled. No debit has been made against your account.

Product Title: Gears Of War 2 [Limited Collector's Edition]
    Product Code/ISBN: 873308
    Sold by: WHSmith UK
    Price: £40.99
    Quantity: 1

We regret that on this occasion we have been unable to fulfil your order, but look forward to you shopping again with WHSmith.co.uk in the future.

Regards.
    Customer Service Team
    WHSmith "

So my options are;

1) Zavvi @ £39
    or
    2) Woolworths £39.99 & 4% Quidco

Who would get it to me for release day? Who's the more efficient retailer? Any help / feedback will be greatly appreciated : )

3 Comments

I'm with Zavvi, not gonna hold my breath though - though it should get to me by release day.

Wish it was £39 at shopto...

Banned

gamestation I have mine on pre order

Original Poster

robtallica;3224389

I'm with Zavvi, not gonna hold my breath though - though it should get to … I'm with Zavvi, not gonna hold my breath though - though it should get to me by release day.Wish it was £39 at shopto...

Yeah me too! I checked their site and they have stopped pre orders on the limited collectors edition : ( Thanks for your input :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word survey68
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …1221
      3. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1518
      4. It was forty years ago today......617

See more discussions