Groups

Best place to buy GTA V on PC (Steam Version)

I'm looking to buy GTA V on PC but I want the steam version instead of the the rockstar version.

CDKEYS seems to be the cheapest place I can find but it's the rockstar code there selling not the steam so if anyone can recommend somewhere to buy then let me know.

Thanks guys

11 Comments

all steam does is launch the rockstar launcher. you still have to sign in with rockstar the same. I think steam is the only place you can get the steam version

brendanhickey

all steam does is launch the rockstar launcher. you still have to sign in … all steam does is launch the rockstar launcher. you still have to sign in with rockstar the same. I think steam is the only place you can get the steam version

​although Steam Achievements, and Updates are Much more Reliable

Rookiereece100

​although Steam Achievements, and Updates are Much more Reliable

​it's so much more convenient connecting with friends on steam too.

Original Poster

Yeah that's what I mean, access to steam achievements and the updates are a lot more stable and also I like all my games being in one place lol

bennyboy95

Yeah that's what I mean, access to steam achievements and the updates are … Yeah that's what I mean, access to steam achievements and the updates are a lot more stable and also I like all my games being in one place lol

​cheapest Steam atm Is G2a 28 quid For A Steam Gift Don't actually think Steam Keys are In Circulation For Gta

Original Poster

Rookiereece100

​cheapest Steam atm Is G2a 28 quid For A Steam Gift Don't actually think S … ​cheapest Steam atm Is G2a 28 quid For A Steam Gift Don't actually think Steam Keys are In Circulation For Gta

Can you send me a link to that please I can't find it on there, thanks.

Try cdkeys, usually good for price, not sure they do steam version though, I have the rocks tar version and no trouble at all,
    Edited by: "westy125" 4th Sep 2016

bennyboy95

Can you send me a link to that please I can't find it on there, thanks.

g2a.com/gra…tml

Rookiereece100

​https://www.g2a.com/grand-theft-auto-v-steam-cd-key-global.html

first Marketplace seller is 28 - 29 quid

Banned

Am I missing something? It was £24.xx a week or so ago direct from Steam.

Not Anymore
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Phone "Upgrade"811
      2. Wireless Earphones for Running67
      3. I want some backless loafers for men55
      4. HELP FORD FOCUS RADIO NOT WORKING23

See more discussions