Best place to buy halflife 2

Found 16th Nov 2004
Does anyone know the best place to buy?

Thanks

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
11 Comments

Steam, cut out vivendi alltogether -- plus im using my voucher which gives me SP free

Welcome to HUKD mhoult

Which console is it for?

PC isnt it?

Looks like the CDWow version is CD's nto DVDs

CD Wow doesnt seem to list after applying 10% but you can copy the URL over and get for £24.29

Just Checked it out

may be able to use an old £1 of voucher but the link to get these codes doesnt seem to work anymoire

halflifehalflifehalflifehalflife i hear this enough amongst gamers i know & i've never even touched or seen teh game myself (sheltered life, you know how it is) so i decided to purchase the first one with 3 extra add-ons (generations 3 i believe) for a total of around £7 incl P&P on ebay.

i await with bated breath!

The Voucher did work -- i just completed order @ £23.29 including shipping and delivery sometime after the 18th!

nolt bad if you can wait

devalia

The Voucher did work -- i just completed order @ £23.29 including … The Voucher did work -- i just completed order @ £23.29 including shipping and delivery sometime after the 18th!nolt bad if you can wait

Thanks for all that info devalia

There's also a link for 5 free £1.00p off vouchers here: CLICK HERE Should still work if you haven't claimed them already. If it doesn't work first time - close your browser - come back to HUKD - click on the voucher link before going to CD-WOW. Or clear your cache if you know how to do it.

Their thje ones i used, mum had a set

didnt work here but did after what you said!

instead of going round all those other shops why not just try ebay, u can usually get it cheaper their than anywhere else
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Dell 1250c Printing faint57
    2. Trouble submitting deals on Safari (Mac)22
    3. Speakers music bass £200 advice55
    4. Sky Fibre Black Friday?44

See more discussions