Best Place to Buy Made to Measure Roman Blinds?

Found 14th Sep 2017
Hi, I've just moved into a house and the windows are all different (non standard sizes).

Does anyone know any places that's sell good and reasonably priced Made to Measure Roman Blinds?
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
I've used Blinds-2-go before to buy Roman blinds, I'd recommend getting the thicker blackout lining for a heavier feel. Lots of colour and fabrics to choose from and they do free swatch samples on request. I think they currently have a 50% off promotion on Roman Blinds, might even be able to find a discount code as well.
they've got an easy guide on how to measure, just make sure the blind measures 20 cm wider on each side of the window if possible to guarantee light won't shine out down the sides.
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 14th Sep 2017
Banned
Rome?
Dunelm
Dunelm very expensive.
Dont believe the 50% off rubbish. Just get a what do i pay today price from a few places.
Just had ours done by blinds2000 Leeds area.
Agree about the blackout, its a must.
Original Poster
bigweapon0710 h, 9 m ago

Dunelm very expensive.Dont believe the 50% off rubbish. Just get a what do …Dunelm very expensive.Dont believe the 50% off rubbish. Just get a what do i pay today price from a few places.Just had ours done by blinds2000 Leeds area.Agree about the blackout, its a must.

I live in Huddersfield, so I'll check these out.
Original Poster
Toptrumpet14 h, 23 m ago

I've used Blinds-2-go before to buy Roman blinds, I'd recommend getting …I've used Blinds-2-go before to buy Roman blinds, I'd recommend getting the thicker blackout lining for a heavier feel. Lots of colour and fabrics to choose from and they do free swatch samples on request. I think they currently have a 50% off promotion on Roman Blinds, might even be able to find a discount code as well.they've got an easy guide on how to measure, just make sure the blind measures 20 cm wider on each side of the window if possible to guarantee light won't shine out down the sides.

Thanks, we've got some samples coming from Blinds 2 Go, but still looking like £400ish
The other place to try would be 247blinds, from what I remember, after I asked for samples I kept receiving different email discount promotions from both companies (usually found under Junk mail)
Both companies manufacture to order in the U.K.
£400 might seem expensive it just depends on the sizes. One of mine was exceptionally wide but the seam join on the material was matched really well and is hard to spot from a distance.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants