Expired

Best place to buy m&m's?

6 replies
Found 6th Jan 2011
Recently tesco had an offer for 2 large packs for £2 but it was applicable at the tesco i went to.

anyone know any better?

thanks!

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
6 Comments

B&M Bargains near me in Glasgow had the pouches of peanut M&Ms for 99p a couple of weeks ago

Home Bargains is another possible

Original Poster

dcx_badass

People really do deal requests to save a few pence on sweets?

a few pence? your a joke, in a small pack that costs 60p that pretty expensive when you only get about 20 in a pack

Thanks for starting this thread; coincidentally, I'm looking to buy M&Ms in bulk, and need to find a cheap source!

I'm looking for about 1-2kg, so the pennies do add up... right now, Tesco's 2 for £2 is a great deal, but I see its only for the peanut one online... is instore for the milk chocolate ones as well

Original Poster

boonkoh

Thanks for starting this thread; coincidentally, I'm looking to buy M&Ms in … Thanks for starting this thread; coincidentally, I'm looking to buy M&Ms in bulk, and need to find a cheap source!I'm looking for about 1-2kg, so the pennies do add up... right now, Tesco's 2 for £2 is a great deal, but I see its only for the peanut one online... is instore for the milk chocolate ones as well

Jases tip paid off, £1 each at B&B (185g),

you would need to buy 4 packs (totalling about £2.40) to get as many, so i saved about £1.40, pretty good even if you dont buy a few packs

Original Poster

jase.2

B&M Bargains near me in Glasgow had the pouches of peanut M&Ms for 99p a … B&M Bargains near me in Glasgow had the pouches of peanut M&Ms for 99p a couple of weeks agoHome Bargains is another possible

THANKS

Thanks guys, I will have a look to see if there's B&M and Home Bargains near my house, although I haven't seen any in London so far. Been to the 99p store, but they only sold the Christmassy M&Ms in boxes.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Incorrect Amazon refunds - how can I make sure they don't owe me any more m…68
    2. Assassin's Creed Origins deals?11
    3. Has anyone truly cut the cord with their landline and gone to a 4G connecti…22
    4. I’m in dire need of a dash cam with remote viewing capability over 4G813

See more discussions