Groups
    EXPIRED

Best place to buy New York Yankees baseball cap

I had ordered off a site called CAPITATE but after 2months they never sent my cap and i had to go through paypal to get my £28 back

Anyways i want to get one and apart from the fakes on ebay i cant seem to find any uk companies that sell the one i want

As per below

Anyone know any good sites

Thanks

18 Comments

Original Poster

New York Yankee baseball cap

Must be like this ( back cant be adjusted)

http://www.itswhattheywear.com/major_league_baseball_caps/new_york_yankees_navy_cap.jpg

Original Poster

SunTzu;2452753

This is probably the best place to get them from … This is probably the best place to get them from http://www.stateside.co.uk/P/New-Era-New-York-Yankees-59fifty-baseball-hat-(1005).aspx

thanks but they dont have the one i want

have you tried New York ;-)

Banned

Please don't tell me your bringing back the Fred Durst style......

Tried Ebay...seems REALLY pricey for a cap, do they not till sell these in JJB, Allsports etc?

Original Poster

ODB_69;2452809

Please don't tell me your bringing back the Fred Durst style......Tried … Please don't tell me your bringing back the Fred Durst style......Tried Ebay...seems REALLY pricey for a cap, do they not till sell these in JJB, Allsports etc?

Ebays are all fakes even though they say genuine
    The sports stores over here sell tat nothing thats official or fitted and i actually support the yankees its not some sort of chav fashion statement

mcallim7;2452822

http://shop.mlb.com/product/index.jsp?productId=1997397&cp=1452360.1452526they ship to the UK

Nah that ones disgusting
    im gunan order from new era europe

neweracap.co.uk/ind…nvy

Daniel

Get to Asda-they have this exact cap in there for £5-and also the white version as well

Banned

dandoc2;2452856

Ebays are all fakes even though they say genuineThe sports stores over … Ebays are all fakes even though they say genuineThe sports stores over here sell tat nothing thats official or fitted and i actually support the yankees its not some sort of chav fashion statement

Surely the ones in the sport stores are New Era ones, I know when I had one years ago it was from JJB I think and that was New Era...they wouldn't be allowed to sell actual fake ones

Actually if your anywhere near London...New Era caps are everywhere with all sorts of different types
    And Fred Durst was hardly chav

Original Poster

PStubbsy;2452962

Get to Asda-they have this exact cap in there for £5-and also the white … Get to Asda-they have this exact cap in there for £5-and also the white version as well

not fitted ones though they are replicas not the authentic ones

you could always go for the official yankees store...

]Yankees Store

although, my friend got a jersey from there recently, and they charged him $50 shipping.
    gah!

too hard to please, why not just find yourself one.

Original Poster

SunTzu;2478967

too hard to please, why not just find yourself one.

ordered from new era caps

thanks everyone

Found some cheap ones on Ebay before

Original Poster

axlevs;2480292

Found some cheap ones on Ebay before

all fakes

Nah, ones I found but didnt buy had all the official holographic tags and authentic marks on them.

I am going to New York at the end of September if you can wait that long.

Original Poster

tangjava;2480864

I am going to New York at the end of September if you can wait that long.

no worries as i said have ordered one now

can lock thread
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How to unblock a vacuum hose which is completely jammed with dust and fluff…45
      2. Xbox One S or Xbox One X89
      3. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1328
      4. How to cancel Sky subscription22

See more discussions