Groups

best Place to buy personalised number plates?

Hello all what's the best website to buy personalised car number plates please?

13 Comments

the price you see on the dvla website is the price you pay, all the others end up being a lot higher than the first price you see once all the extras are added - I'd go dvla if you can afford to pay in one go, rather than monthly

dvla site

BCA

Bought ours from the dvla,best price and a flat price . Also very easy to do

primo registrations, worked out cheaper than DVLA for me

As mentioned above...try Dvla first for unused numbers. Other companies like National Numbers have a database for plates available from the general public willing to sell their plate.

TwistedNerve

the price you see on the dvla website is the price you pay, all the … the price you see on the dvla website is the price you pay, all the others end up being a lot higher than the first price you see once all the extras are added - I'd go dvla if you can afford to pay in one go, rather than monthly

true i agree , i bought mine from dvla website . clean safe

DVLA. Other dealers make the price look cheaper then add VAT and other costs on top. DVLA you pay what you see.

I have bought a few plates over the years, I always use dvla or national numbers.

what u after

Original Poster

Many thanks all just a simple one with my name for a change but dvla does not have good ones. However if I go on some private sites it's cheaper and they have variety. Should I call them or use the website thanks.

I think I rang up when I got mine...mind you that was in the early days of the Internet! lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best 40 inch TV for £30056
      2. Biscuit addiction1231
      3. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1325
      4. Easyjet - book now or wait?813

See more discussions