Groups
    EXPIRED

Best place to buy R4i dsi ??

Where is the best place to buy a R4i dsi card ...........would like to use it on my new dsi xl.........
    Thanks ......REP given as usual.

9 Comments

I have always used flash-gadget.co.uk/ and they have been cheap and reliable

[url]www.focalprice.com[/url]

was fine for me

I bought this ]card but read DX has removed them due to copyright issues.
    Try] VolumeRate instead.

r4cards.co.uk/
    Goodd reliable place cant go wrong

Original Poster

FAB....... i'm now looking into ALL advise given............ REP given to replies........ Thanks !! ........:-D

Seriously Do yourself a favour i sell these cards for a living the majority of R4 Cards on the market now are fake read into it the best card you can get in homebrewing is The Acekard 2i Trust me on this one Dealextreme has them for like 7 dollars and its free shipping world wide

If you're in more of a rush than waiting for the likes of dealextreme to delivery then i'd recommend these guys.
    I currently go for the EZFlash Vi but it is a bit more expensive than those above but i tend to receive my cards within 2 days. I wouldn't get the memory from them tho as its very expensive, maybe use mymemory going thru quidco, also 2 days for delivery.

nds-gear.co.uk/

quidco.com/mym…?ac

Dannysubaru;8116437

Seriously Do yourself a favour i sell these cards for a living the … Seriously Do yourself a favour i sell these cards for a living the majority of R4 Cards on the market now are fake read into it the best card you can get in homebrewing is The Acekard 2i Trust me on this one Dealextreme has them for like 7 dollars and its free shipping world wide

Acekard is the best like.. :whistling::thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What kind of workstation desk should I buy for my office / music room ?59
      2. Samsung Galaxy S666
      3. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2636
      4. Family Spotify account21

See more discussions