Best place to buy shed or summer house

Posted 20th Dec 2019
Hello!

I couldn't see a discussion about this, but if there is one please do point me in the right direction!

I was wondering what experiences people have had with buying sheds, or ideally a more summer house type shed, online? Who has been good? Bad? Anyone recommend on quality? Or against?

I'm looking for a workshop/studio type place for my garden, to be used year round, but would like lots of windows/light. Only 10 x 8, or ideally 10 x 7, but that's an unusual size.

Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated!
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

8 Comments
Hi. Depends on where you live obviously , but I’ve recently had one built to my own specifications with windows where I wanted them. It’s a solid and top quality summerhouse with a solid one piece base. The company delivered and erected it and even melted the roof felt on, so no nails either I’m very pleased with it and it’s much better than the stuff u see for sale on eBay it’s log lap as well so a nice chalet style finish
I ordered a bespoke shed from Broomheads Sheds a few years ago and its still in perfect condition now and I haven’t treated it or done anything do it.

I live 100s of miles from them but each side was delivered prebuilt and i just screwed it together and put the roof on.

Genuinely really impressed and competitively priced.
Edited by: "ArcadeAssassin" 20th Dec 2019
Without any doubt I’d recommend Tiger Sheds for value, and customer services.
What's your budget? And how big.
Thank you everyone! My budget is up to £1,400, which for an actual summerhouse isn't big, but that's why I'm looking for a summer house looking shed - it's for woodworking and workshop style stuff, so not to be used as a typical summer house.
suejb220/12/2019 16:25

Without any doubt I’d recommend Tiger Sheds for value, and customer s …Without any doubt I’d recommend Tiger Sheds for value, and customer services.

Had a look - I'm impressed! I've been saving up for ages and actually if I'd known about these guys I may have taken the plunge already thanks!
crusty99920/12/2019 14:34

Hi. Depends on where you live obviously , but I’ve recently had one built t …Hi. Depends on where you live obviously , but I’ve recently had one built to my own specifications with windows where I wanted them. It’s a solid and top quality summerhouse with a solid one piece base. The company delivered and erected it and even melted the roof felt on, so no nails either I’m very pleased with it and it’s much better than the stuff u see for sale on eBay it’s log lap as well so a nice chalet style finish

Which company did you use?
It was churnet garden products in stoke on trent.if u are interested then let me know and I will send u their details etc
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions