Groups

best place to buy tobacco in Paris

Best place to buy tobacco in bulk in Paris.appart from duty free

8 Comments

Do you mean a fine tobacconist like you might find in London or do you simply want mainstream tobacco at low prices?

Remember HMRC does impose limits for personal consumption, despite us still being in the EU. If they stop you & you have more than a kilo they will ask you questions.
    Edited by: "IamMT" 6th Apr

Original Poster

IamMT

Remember HMRC does impose limits for personal consumption, despite us … Remember HMRC does impose limits for personal consumption, despite us still being in the EU. If they stop you & you have more than a kilo they will ask you questions.

Thanks I was hoping to get about 5 cartons

j752000

Thanks I was hoping to get about 5 cartons

Price is pretty standard, 40g is 10.2 euros

additifstabac.free.fr/ind…16/

Le magasin de tabac

Original Poster

groenleader

Do you mean a fine tobacconist like you might find in London or do you … Do you mean a fine tobacconist like you might find in London or do you simply want mainstream tobacco at low prices?

I mean good tobacco like the ones you get from London shops that are European

Original Poster

IamMT

Price is pretty standard, 40g is 10.2 … Price is pretty standard, 40g is 10.2 euroshttp://additifstabac.free.fr/index.php/prix-tabacs-rouler-11-juillet-2016/

Thanks good guide on the prices etc

Plus this may help you. Official UK government page on what you are allowed to bring in from EU before you have to pay dutys.

gov.uk/dut…ies
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047069
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17816342
      3. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1432
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread422914433

See more discussions