Groups
    EXPIRED

BEST PLACE TO DOWNLOAD MUSIC etc

Banned
    Anyone recommend a site to download music + movies etc mainly music

preferably free

21 Comments

anything free is pretty much illegal lol , and even ones where u pay tends to be illegal lol well all the p2p ones anyways

itunes? thats all i can recommend really sorry

]Pir... :thumbsup:

Whatever you do don't sign up to any sites such as butterflydownloadnetwork.com/ that offer free music, movies, games etc. They look too good to be true and they are.

There are some good places or ways to download all this but you've asked in the wrong place cause we can't say.

Put what longjohnsilver is & the word after E*** the worlds largest online marketplace together dot organisation :thumbsup:

rehydrated;1421363

Put what longjohnsilver is & the word after E*** the worlds largest … Put what longjohnsilver is & the word after E*** the worlds largest online marketplace together dot organisation :thumbsup:

agreed!!!!!:-D:-D:-D:-D

limewire is best for music

Try MP3Fiesta, its a legal russian site with albums from as little as $0.99 (around 50p).

rehydrated;1421363

Put what longjohnsilver is & the word after E*** the worlds largest … Put what longjohnsilver is & the word after E*** the worlds largest online marketplace together dot organisation :thumbsup:

:thinking:still dont get it lol:oops:

:oops:something ebay:thinking:

ooo arrr shiver me timbers :thumbsup:

captain jack was one of these, you know, in the film, curse of the black pearl?
    now imagine he is in a video for an otis redding song sitting on a dock of the ???

:oops::oops:got it now lol:oops:will go give it a try :roll:

:oops:back again so i dont even have to download the program just the actual songs or am i thick:?

I think you need bit Torrent to download the songs

If you don't understand it, just leave it be and buy them instead

fskinner;1421634

limewire is best for music

Best for viruses you mean. stay well clear.

Torrents are better.

rehydrated:Put what longjohnsilver is & the word after E*** the worlds … rehydrated:Put what longjohnsilver is & the word after E*** the worlds largest online marketplace together dot organisation

why not just say piratebay

markvirgo;1428347

Best for viruses you mean. stay well clear.Torrents are better.

Anything you download (from and unknown source) is vulnerable and no type of download is any safer than any other, many people use Limewire and have done for years without getting any viruses and the same can be said for Torrents, but they (Torrents) are neither any better or safer than any other method.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How easy is it to get a refund from Halfords?714
      2. Help O2 wont repair my sony experia xz923
      3. How much would you pay for this chair?2228
      4. Washer Dryer11

See more discussions