Groups

best place to get 360 modded

Where is the best place to get your 360 modded,

I have the old samsung drive in it, and was wondering where the best place was to get it done, I know its not legal before any one starts i do have the original games lego batman 4 origingals but my we girl loves it so much she ends up scratching the disk, so was going to get it modded and install it on the hard drive if i can

12 Comments

Banned

You won't be able to install on hard drive unless you get it JTAGGED. If your console is a year old or so and hasn't been updated in that time then you can do this otherwise you can only do a drive flash.

Drive flashing is simple to do, if you have a PC with SATA cable/connectors then you can do it yourself.

Mines not Jtag and I install to my hard drive and its flashed

Banned

sunsetman;8584791

Mines not Jtag and I install to my hard drive and its flashed

Without the need of the DVD??

he says hes got the discs anyway so your point seems void

Banned

sunsetman;8590309

he says hes got the discs anyway so your point seems void

Not sure what your point it. The OP implied they wanted to do away with discs completely, if they have to put the discs in every time even when installed to HDD then they haven't solved their problem.
    JTAG solves their problem, flashing doesn't. Simple as.

Now if they just want to just use backups then fine, they can go make as many as they want but the installing to HDD is largely irrelevant.

Banned

master_chief;8590340

Not sure what your point it. The OP implied they wanted to do away with … Not sure what your point it. The OP implied they wanted to do away with discs completely, if they have to put the discs in every time even when installed to HDD then they haven't solved their problem.JTAG solves their problem, flashing doesn't. Simple as.Now if they just want to just use backups then fine, they can go make as many as they want but the installing to HDD is largely irrelevant.

Would have cheap disks though

Banned

ryman1000;8590402

Would have cheap disks though

I think the OP wants a full play off HDD option though I may be mistaken. They didn't have to mention the installation bit if they intended to just make disk backups.

I'll let them answer that and we can advise accordingly.

Banned

master_chief;8590434

I think the OP wants a full play off HDD option though I may be mistaken. … I think the OP wants a full play off HDD option though I may be mistaken. They didn't have to mention the installation bit if they intended to just make disk backups.I'll let them answer that and we can advise accordingly.

Think this is what the OP meant. OP you'll need a JTAG to play off the HDD

ive got a flashed 360 with a number of back up discs if your interested

Original Poster

i need any option i can play lego batman got 4 ot 5 originals and they keep getting scratched

so i would like to get something for running it off of or bacing up the disk and keep orig safe

Banned

jazferbetay;8593367

i need any option i can play lego batman got 4 ot 5 originals and they … i need any option i can play lego batman got 4 ot 5 originals and they keep getting scratchedso i would like to get something for running it off of or bacing up the disk and keep orig safe

You can buy any game disk for £3 off websites, and I know some people. As long as you own the game it is legal, but as it breaches xbox live T&C's you may get your console banned at some point. But if your not playing online it won't get banned and even when it is banned you can still play offline you just lose all the achievements and saves if you use a new online console, but only lose them for a new console, the banned one will still be able to play the saved games.

Banned

You can say it's so you can play free/cheap games by the way. Legally making back ups of originals is illegal anyway so no point in hiding behind that as an excuse if it's not the case.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      4. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55

See more discussions