Expired

Best place to get a genuine Michael Kors handbag

Found 7th Aug 2013
Morning all,

The girlfriends birthday is coming up and i know that she is after a new handbag but cannot afford it (the hints have been dropped), she does need one as her last one is falling apart after many years of good service.

Now i know that i could go directly to Michael Kors and buy it, but I've seen the prices and they are a little eye watering.

I'm sure the ladies on this forum will tell me that a good handbag will last a life time etc.. and i am sure they are right, but anything i can do to get a little discount off of it would be great!

I want to ensure that i am buying a genuine handbag rather than a fake for obvious reasons.
So are there any recommendations on where i can get one and get a decent level of quidco/voucher codes etc...

I know that some department stores sell it, but i was hoping someone on here would have been in the same position as me and may be able to help a fellow HUKD'er

The handbags in question are:

MICHAEL Michael Kors Jet Set Top-Zip Saffiano Tote in navy or brown

Brown: michaelkors.com/p/M…lse

Navy: michaelkors.com/p/M…lse

or

MICHAEL Michael Kors Large Selma Top-Zip Satchel in brown, navy or black and navy

Brown: michaelkors.com/p/M…lse

Navy: michaelkors.com/p/M…lse

Back and navy: michaelkors.com/p/M…lse

As you can imagine i am leaning towards the tote bag as it is somewhat cheaper.

Much love x

2 Comments

Banned

Saw some MK bags in TK Maxx in Glasgow. No idea if they're what you're looking for. Priced around £200

Original Poster

Thanks Dimebars, I will check out my local TK Max this weekend and see if they have anything
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants