Best place to get A-level maths notes that can be printed off and put onto cards.

My friend is studying A-level maths and wants to know the best place to download maths notes and go through them, preferably ones that can be put onto cards.

I found this link (in first post) is this the best one available?

18 Comments

*subscribes*

need all the help i can get with core 4!

Ok i know this isnt really answering the question, but just download all of the past papers from [url]www.freeexampapers.com[/url] and do them but afterwards make sure you go through the mark schemes YOURSELF after and you cant go wrong.

Original Poster

jknoxville;8354689

Ok i know this isnt really answering the question, but just download all … Ok i know this isnt really answering the question, but just download all of the past papers from [url]www.freeexampapers.com[/url] and do them but afterwards make sure you go through the mark schemes YOURSELF after and you cant go wrong.

Cheers, good idea but he has a lot of activities so wants notes he can read and carry with him.

Depending on the modules needed and the syllabus he is working off I may have some powerpoint documents which could be turned into revision cards.

getrevising.co.uk/res…ths

I usually use that getrevising site as students/teachers put notes which they made and some of them helped me quite a bit!
Especially the accounting stuff =]

potspansamy;8355521

Depending on the modules needed and the syllabus he is working off I may … Depending on the modules needed and the syllabus he is working off I may have some powerpoint documents which could be turned into revision cards.

got anything on core 4 or stats 2? :thumbsup:

core 4 will only ever be easy if you put work into ot and do a lot of integration practice.
The integration cannot be learnt doing a late nighter like the rest of the stuff in core 4. The integration needs practice so that you can spot the different types.

Once that is sorted, c4 is a walk in the park.

Now fp3,.... thats a hard module!

amzmalhotra;8355799

core 4 will only ever be easy if you put work into ot and do a lot of … core 4 will only ever be easy if you put work into ot and do a lot of integration practice.The integration cannot be learnt doing a late nighter like the rest of the stuff in core 4. The integration needs practice so that you can spot the different types.Once that is sorted, c4 is a walk in the park. Now fp3,.... thats a hard module!

fp3? try MM05 mate you will CRY im doin both now and believe you me you do not want to do MM05, there isnt even a textbook it doesnt exist lol.

Original Poster

potspansamy;8355521

Depending on the modules needed and the syllabus he is working off I may … Depending on the modules needed and the syllabus he is working off I may have some powerpoint documents which could be turned into revision cards.

All the modules (doing it in 1 year you see)

C4

*shudder*

chris_avfc;8355751

How you finding core 4?

horrifically. teacher doesnt help mind, well she'll help anyone else in the class but not me...

i better stop before i get in a full scale rant!

electriclinux;8358172

You're doing C1 - C4 all in one year?? Jeez good luck mate.

PS: Are you doing the other set of maths e.g. M1 or D1

Original Poster

Yeah m1 and c1-c4.

emhaslam;8355728

got anything on core 4 or stats 2? :thumbsup:

electriclinux;8358172

If you can give me the syllabus (exam board) you are taking I'll have a look in my hard drive when I get back home later.

I have lots of notes, past papers etc, but the exam board would make a big difference to what can I send.

C1, C2 and S1 and S2

Original Poster

potspansamy;8361179

If you can give me the syllabus (exam board) you are taking I'll have a … If you can give me the syllabus (exam board) you are taking I'll have a look in my hard drive when I get back home later.I have lots of notes, past papers etc, but the exam board would make a big difference to what can I send.

Cea. He says.

Original Poster

Bump.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763957
    2. so sick of this summer weather enough .......1930
    3. GOT Leaks again514
    4. Any PS4 News Here29213592

See more discussions