Best place to get a Samsung S2 Tablet 2016

8 replies
Found 16th May
Hi,

i have settled on wanting to get this tablet and was trying to hunt around amazon italia but didnt find what i was looking for and translation was an issue. anyone know a good deal for the 9.7 inch one. wud prefer 3g but happy with wifi. colour no issue

chur

8 Comments

Great tablet-not worth paying the rediculous double price for the tab s3.

Be carefull, and pick up a bargain off ebay. I got my wi-fi only 9.7 in gold, boxed mint 3 months old nearly a year ago for £225.

I have the S2, 9.7 and the Tab a 10.1, the S2, is nice and slim and very light but I use the 10.1 more as I watch movies on it and it's 4g, the s2 is very nice tho.

devlino

I have the S2, 9.7 and the Tab a 10.1, the S2, is nice and slim and very … I have the S2, 9.7 and the Tab a 10.1, the S2, is nice and slim and very light but I use the 10.1 more as I watch movies on it and it's 4g, the s2 is very nice tho.

​My Sony Z2 tablet broke and I've got my replacement down to either a Tab A 10.1 or S2. I will mainly be using it for watching movies, internet browsing and it will be used outdoors a lot. As you own both do you have any recommendations on which might be more suitable? Thanks

hi,
have just a bought a nearly new s2 9.7 on ebay for £260,paid slightly more than average price,but it is the T813,which has faster processor,and larger battery as part of last upgrade on the s2,there are lots of the older t810 spec around which are cheaper,

CCC007

​My Sony Z2 tablet broke and I've got my replacement down to either a Tab … ​My Sony Z2 tablet broke and I've got my replacement down to either a Tab A 10.1 or S2. I will mainly be using it for watching movies, internet browsing and it will be used outdoors a lot. As you own both do you have any recommendations on which might be more suitable? Thanks

​Briefly had the Tab A 4g when bought on refresh at a silly low price, intending maybe to keep that and sell my tab S2, but after using it for a couple of days, the 10.1 widescreen size just didnt feel right compared to the 9.7 4:3 ratio of the tab S2. Sold on the Tab A for huge profit. Wouldnt swap my Tab s2 for anything else though atm. Nexus 9 still been best tablet ive had though.

Cheers thank you. Had settled on the Tab A but now considering the S2. Did anyone know any cheap places to get one as per minnersworld post? (sorry didn't mean to hijack your post)

Original Poster

CCC007

Cheers thank you. Had settled on the Tab A but now considering the S2. … Cheers thank you. Had settled on the Tab A but now considering the S2. Did anyone know any cheap places to get one as per minnersworld post? (sorry didn't mean to hijack your post)

​no thank you. i now have a clearer understanding of which model type and where to look to buy. i do feel £300 is the best i have found for t813 9.7" one but the seller was not the most trust worthy and hoped someone may have found one of those amazing italian amazon deals for it

There is a seller on Amazon uk selling the 8" 4G for £320. I'm starting my hunt now for a 4g one. Open to 8 or 9.7 but thinking i want the 4G version. I'm unsure whether to chance a used one off eBay (found some decent sounding ones for under £280 9.7") but you get no come back if it starts to go faulty.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769515
    2. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA2097
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247649
    4. Anyone else bored of video gaming1827

See more discussions