Best place to get carpet underlay

Posted 10th Apr
Hi guys

I remember reading here that Cloud 9 11 mm underlay is excellent in terms of quality and value.

Are you able to advise where to purchase it from?

Are there any alternatives that I should also consider

thanks

ps: carpet would be bought either from a local store or carpet right ( are they any good. they have half price sale at the moment)
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

17 Comments
Not sure about the best place but I got mine of eBay and it was a great price and I'm happy with it the seller is called.
moreforyourflooruk
I got cloud 9 11mm off ebay for.. I think it was 42 quid. But I did use a ebay discount code at the time.

Are you anywhere near Eastbourne? There's one on ebay for 30 quid collection only.
J4GG422 m ago

I got cloud 9 11mm off ebay for.. I think it was 42 quid. But I did use a …I got cloud 9 11mm off ebay for.. I think it was 42 quid. But I did use a ebay discount code at the time.Are you anywhere near Eastbourne? There's one on ebay for 30 quid collection only.

Bit far actually but thanks.
Cloud 9 online. Buy gripper way cheaper to
Ebay for cloud9 and grippers. All carpetrights stuff is renamed stuff by other manufacturers.
If you know the name of the carpet there is a forum will give its true name and you could save further. See here
Deffo eBay, got mine off there and it was thicker and cheaper than a carpet shop close by even after they discounted it
Thanks guys. Really useful information
Bought my cloud 9 underlay from online carpets a month ago. Massive saving against buying underlay from carpetright. Just under a fiver a square meter where as carpetright are about £12 a square meter I think. Had to pay the fitter £1 a square meter to lay it though. But still a massive saving
MEXICO 🎺🎻🎶
Underlay! Underlay! Yeehaa! Yeehaa! 👏
Also carpetright gave me a price which I got discounted and then I said if you can knock off another £150 I’ll take the quote. Which they did. I used the Farnborough store. More than happy
Definately eBay. Just got 25sq m of 12mm for £65odd.

Whereas local carpet shop want about 4 times that!
Drooler11/04/2019 17:55

Definately eBay. Just got 25sq m of 12mm for £65odd. Whereas local carpet …Definately eBay. Just got 25sq m of 12mm for £65odd. Whereas local carpet shop want about 4 times that!

Mind sharing the seller details
Drooler1 m ago

Item 392230681133

Thanks
Drooler:

Item 392230681133

Thanks
Got mine from Screwfix not cloud 9.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions