Groups
    EXPIRED

Best place to get digicam pics printed?

Hi,

Looking to get a load of digicam pics printed off and was hoping someone could recommend the best place online. I remember seeing a few offers a few months ago like "1p prints" and "100 free prints" etc and was hoping there would still be a few about!

Should beat the prices ASDA are trying to charge!

Cheers

6 Comments

Have a look at quidco. Few of the online printing sites have free x prints plus moneyback if you join up for the first time. I joined I think snapfish ... got 50 or so free prints and to no ill effects!

quidco.com/sna…sh/

quidco.com/pho…ox/

Original Poster

Thanks Gaia!

couldn't you put them onto the computer and print them yourself.
    Or i have got the digital photo frame with all the photos on a memorycard it's nice to look at them more often and it's a great talking point.

Original Poster

Its my parents digicam I bought them for Christmas and they want all the pictures since then printed (like 200 odd) so our printer would probably die! Plus these offers seem pretty good value anyway

Yeah I think I shall be getting them a digital photoframe next Christmas

FOTO.com currently have an offer of 100 free prints with every order - I ordered 114 last Saturday and they arrived on Tuesday morning - excellent quality too! Cost me a total of £6ish including postage.

Hope this helps!:)

I'm a big Photobox fan
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1013
      2. Whoop! Next Sale VIP Slots have been released55
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047067
      4. New TV,Film & Ebook Releases 2407239

See more discussions