Best place to get EUROS at the moment??

Found 18th Aug 2011
Hi All,

We are going on holiday on the 27th and was wondering if anyone knows of any good deals on Euros at the mo?

Many Thanks
Community Updates
Misc
12 Comments
check here Travel Money

or if theres a cash generator near you, they have decent deals
Edited by: "lanc_red" 18th Aug 2011
get them abroad - normally always better rates than the best over here
Where's the best place to get rid of them? Just got back and I have 50 left over
sancho1983

Where's the best place to get rid of them? Just got back and I have 50 … Where's the best place to get rid of them? Just got back and I have 50 left over

You will lose if you take them into an agent. Ask about or save them for next time.
Should be looking to get about 1.10 for the £.
Dont leave it till you get to the airpot. I have always found the likes of Thomas Cook are better than the Post office or Marks and Spencer. I have noticed that Sainsbury have a desk that sells them now. Just have a walk around the town and see whats they offer.
Edited by: "leecroot" 18th Aug 2011
I usually use Marks & Spencer, they usually have good rates
Just changed a smidge over a bag of sand at the post office today for 1125 euro......1.11 , best i could find on high street.
http://www.iceplc.com/cgi-bin/live/ecommerce.pl?site=iceplc.com&state=item&dept_id=01&sub_dept_id=01&product_id=100

1.12 to the £, you order, print off the voucher, take it to the nearest ice office, hand over the voucher (it confirms the rate you booked) and change your dosh....

I've used it a few times and got some $'s last week, i'm lucky enough to have an ice place quite close to me.
sancho1983

Where's the best place to get rid of them? Just got back and I have 50 … Where's the best place to get rid of them? Just got back and I have 50 left over

I stick them in a draw until next holiday...............bonus funds
1.1135 if you preorder with travelex, and you can pick them up at the airport.
I use ice plc at london waterloo. Best rates I can find and no commission.
P.S. To be exact 1013.06 pounds for 1125 euro........rate was 1.1105 (_;)
:p.............
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants