Groups

best place to get iphone contract?

im due an upgrade at the end of the month and was wondering wheres the best place to get an iphone 3gs from on contract, o2 (who im with now) want me the pay more each month for less minutes than im on now and pay £90 for the handset which i dont want to do.

at the mo im £35 month 500 mins 500 text unlimited internet

9 Comments

tesco

Original Poster

Dellboy182;8745721

tesco

they have stopped doing it on contract now just rang them as i work for them and get discount.

ring around, you can't say one specific place as it all depends on who you get on the other end of the phone

Wait for the Apple announcement this month on the next iPhone version before upgrading if you really want an iPhone, you could end up with a much better phone in a few weeks when they launch the next version

Original Poster

ajgrahamdotcom;8745861

Wait for the Apple announcement this month on the next iPhone version … Wait for the Apple announcement this month on the next iPhone version before upgrading if you really want an iPhone, you could end up with a much better phone in a few weeks when they launch the next version

any ideas when they will be? :thumbsup:

nkje02;8746059

any ideas when they will be? :thumbsup:

next Tuesday

New iPhone will be announced next Monday. Probably around 6-7pm UK time when Apple hold their WWDC conference thingy.

Id expect the new iPhone to be in shops within a month then!

http://www.blogsdna.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/iPhone-4G-Gizmodo-Exclusive.jpg

is this any use,,,

omio.com/

Original Poster

longbowassassin;8749711

is this any use,,,http://www.omio.com/

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764505
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661380
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …93164
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415514093

See more discussions