Best place to get Rainbow Roses

Found 10th Feb 2016
Hi

The other half mentioned she would like some rainbow roses for Valentines day, any idea where to get them?

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
tesco sell them in tesco on valentines day. quite expensive though. about £5 a flower.
Original Poster
sammboy

tesco sell them in tesco on valentines day. quite expensive though. about … tesco sell them in tesco on valentines day. quite expensive though. about £5 a flower.

Nice one!, will have to get in there early.....
Try your local florist, if they've not got any they can order them from their flower stockists, usually for the next day. Two of my sister-in-laws are florists. They'll also probably be cheaper than Tesco.
They look so cool.
momartin

Try your local florist, if they've not got any they can order them from … Try your local florist, if they've not got any they can order them from their flower stockists, usually for the next day. Two of my sister-in-laws are florists. They'll also probably be cheaper than Tesco.

do your florist relatives know how they dye them ?
your other half sounds like a bigh maintenance burd, you should dump it and get one that would be happy with any gift that shows your affection.
eset12345

your other half sounds like a bigh maintenance burd, you should dump it … your other half sounds like a bigh maintenance burd, you should dump it and get one that would be happy with any gift that shows your affection.

Lol
eset12345

your other half sounds like a bigh maintenance burd, you should dump it … your other half sounds like a bigh maintenance burd, you should dump it and get one that would be happy with any gift that shows your affection.

You must be a scottish man ...
suezygirl

do your florist relatives know how they dye them ?

Yep, I asked this too! They split the stems and place each section in different coloured dyes mixed with water, once they've taken the colours the stems are trimmed and they're sent to shops to sell!
Original Poster
eset12345

lol
Original Poster
momartin

Try your local florist, if they've not got any they can order them from … Try your local florist, if they've not got any they can order them from their flower stockists, usually for the next day. Two of my sister-in-laws are florists. They'll also probably be cheaper than Tesco.

Will do, thanks for the advice.
momartin

Yep, I asked this too! They split the stems and place each section in … Yep, I asked this too! They split the stems and place each section in different coloured dyes mixed with water, once they've taken the colours the stems are trimmed and they're sent to shops to sell!

thankyou ,ive looked at them and quite puzzled about how they were dyed. i wondered if they were sprayed so now i know , cheers
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants