Best place to get replacement strap for sony smartwatch 3

I'm looking for a replacement strap for the sony smart watch 3, I don't want to pay ebay prices and Amazon don't seem to have them anymore?

Any ideas

5 Comments

Interesting. I was going to suggest the original sony swr510c strap adapter - i got mine for like £20 off ebay a few months back, it lets you stick any 24mm watch band on the watch..... but they seem to be non existent now, like literally nowhere to be found....

Just bought a couple watch straps from Amazon. A black nylon strap to replace a Seiko stainless steel bracelet (£2.60) Click and a black rubber strap for a Casio watch (£1.99) Click.

Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 20th Apr

RiverDragon8

Just bought a couple watch straps from Amazon. A black nylon strap to … Just bought a couple watch straps from Amazon. A black nylon strap to replace a Seiko stainless steel bracelet (£2.60) Click and a black rubber strap for a Casio watch (£1.99) Click.

and neither are of use on the Sony SW3 as it doesn't use normal watch straps without an adaptor that is impossible to buy anywhere...
it uses a strap with integrated holder for the watch face.

Uridium

and neither are of use on the Sony SW3 as it doesn't use normal watch … and neither are of use on the Sony SW3 as it doesn't use normal watch straps without an adaptor that is impossible to buy anywhere...it uses a strap with integrated holder for the watch face.

Your're right, I only quickly looked at the stainless steel version and thought....

RiverDragon8

Your're right, I only quickly looked at the stainless steel version and … Your're right, I only quickly looked at the stainless steel version and thought....

sadly the stainless steel strap is even harder to find. shame as its a great little smartwatch for the money, don't know why they limited the availability of the stainless strap and strap adaptors
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Wifi extender34
    2. whats a worthy sony x3 compact replacement?47
    3. Any know of offers on London eye and Maddam Tussauds please33
    4. Do you turn clothes inside out before washing?1618

See more discussions