BEST PLACE TO GET SHORTS AND T-SHIRTS AND SUMMER GEAR FROM. (SHORTS XL + AND T SHIRTS XXL) ??

Banned 21 replies
Found 15th May 2008
as the title really. i am after some summer gear now for the summer holidays. any1 recoment any place to get any decent gear from.

got about £30 - £50 to spend on few pairs.

GO TO SOCCER SPORTS OR SPORTS WORLD T SHIRTS FROM £2 YOULL GET LOTS

sory bout caps in a hurry
- caroline072

21 Comments

[url]www.jdwilliams.co.uk[/url]

these may be wortha look ,i have stuff of there and they have afew different cataloges which cater for normal sizes( not super skinny people)

yoo if i see one more thread from u where u use caps im gonna beat u!

Banned

try a clothes shop:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

magicbeans;2104819

lol. THANK YOU

Depends on your budget.

OH usually ends up with a mixture of TK Maxx and Next Clearance

Hope this helps :thumbsup:

magicbeans;2104819

Yo, yo, yo.

^^^
Found these on the floor, did you mean to drop them? :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

sassie;2104827

try a clothes shop:thumbsup:

good idea lol. will be doing that aswell but just seening whats out there on the net lol

Banned

are these hard sizes to come across or can you get these sizes in most shops? ? sorry if that comes across as rude dont mean to be

Original Poster Banned

sassie;2104866

are these hard sizes to come across or can you get these sizes in most … are these hard sizes to come across or can you get these sizes in most shops? ? sorry if that comes across as rude dont mean to be

lol. can get them from shops but just want to see if there anything online which i like.

Like I told the badmanmeow on another thread, try La Redoute. Play around with the voucher codes on this site for them to find the best deal. Some good deals to be had.

matalan usually do lots of cheap summer stuff. dont know what the sizes are like but they do a larger ladies range so may well do it for men.

depends on your age.......but these are a good online shop joebrowns.co.uk/

Banned

YOO;2104898

lol. can get them from shops but just want to see if there anything … lol. can get them from shops but just want to see if there anything online which i like.

ok, sorry :oops:

i tend to just play with google when trying to find things, like stick in XL shirts, XL shorts, etc, etc also you had a nose through ebay to see whats going

Original Poster Banned

sassie;2104919

ok, sorry :oops:i tend to just play with google when trying to find … ok, sorry :oops:i tend to just play with google when trying to find things, like stick in XL shirts, XL shorts, etc, etc also you had a nose through ebay to see whats going

lol. dont worry bout it. i know what u ment. its just big boned.

nightswimmer;2104845

Yo, yo, yo.^^^Found these on the floor, did you mean to drop them? … Yo, yo, yo.^^^Found these on the floor, did you mean to drop them? :thumbsup:

yeeeeeeeah...i iz gangsta!

Original Poster Banned

bitseylango;2104918

depends on your age.......but these are a good online shop … depends on your age.......but these are a good online shop http://www.joebrowns.co.uk/

i like that site. rep added

Original Poster Banned

magicbeans;2104949

lol..

YOO;2104958

your welcome :thumbsup:

magicbeans;2104949

LOL. :-D That Harvie fellow, sure has been a bad influence. :thumbsup:

Banned

YOO;2104958

its good quality too, missus got me a couple of things from there for b'day... its good as it caters for all sizes which most places don't... small to XXXL I think

As has been said, it does depend on your age. Although saying that Asda is great at the moment. I bought my dad (58) linen shorts (stretch waste) for £3, very good quality and available in 3 cols. Linen and cotton shirts, nice ones, from £6 upwards. My brother buys shirts and shorts from there too (he's 33) but spends a bit more on there fashion or 'extra special' ranges. Shorts from £12 and shirts from £10. I haven't bought any t-shirts so afraid can't comment on them but would definately recommend taking a look. Not sure what's available online.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition56531
    2. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)45
    3. Free money and competition entry @ Circle56
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…22

See more discussions