Best place to get two front tyres fitted?

Posted 29th Apr
My two front tyres on my Polo are on their way out.

The size is:

185/60/R15 T84

I’m looking for continentals or Pirelli’s. if there isn’t a big difference in price I’ll probably go for Pirelli’s

Does anyone know where I can tell these fitted at the lowest cost

Any codes vouchers or offers?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

21 Comments
cheapest place I find for car tyres is that national tyres place or whatever, as long as you order online

walk in price per tyre was £149, website £98 - they don't match their site though but you can order through the site for next day fitting usually

think local tyre place was £132 fitted per tyre
Edited by: "murtgurge" 29th Apr
Tyre shopper sell tyres online for fitting at national tyres
Give Black Circles a look too.
£75-£85 per tyre (depending on tyre model) for Continental or Pirelli on tyresonthedrive.com for that tyre size.

Sometimes some great deals at tyresonthedrive and the best part is not having to wait around in a grotty tyre and exhaust waiting room
Edited by: "Uridium" 29th Apr
halfords auto center if you have one near
Tyreshopper with the lifetime guarantee.
I was looking for tyres this morning and its Blackcircles every time. And today they have 10% off several brands

Saw someone said National tyres so I went for a look see. Bonkers prices compared to black circles
Black Circles:
Pirelli p1 cinturato verde are £71.92, Continental are £74.71 (but aren't great tyres), Michelin Energy Saver + are £80.47 down to £73.74 with code Flash10, I think those and the Pirelli are very similar reviewed.
Agree with what others have said, Blackcircles are always my first choice.
Like most things, I would suggest that you have to search for what you need, when you need it, rather than relying on other peoples' past experiences. Most companies vary prices at various times and on various products for various reasons, so there is rarely a company that always comes out cheapest for every product.

As an example, the Pirelli P1 Cinturato Verde quoted above at Black Circles for £71.92 is currently £68.02 at National Tyres (online). Look tomorrow / next week / next month and it may be different.
MIDURIX59 m ago

Black Circles:Pirelli p1 cinturato verde are £71.92, Continental are …Black Circles:Pirelli p1 cinturato verde are £71.92, Continental are £74.71 (but aren't great tyres), Michelin Energy Saver + are £80.47 down to £73.74 with code Flash10, I think those and the Pirelli are very similar reviewed.

Is that including fitting? I have two rear continentals, does it matter if i have two front pirellis?
£67.27 Pirelli or £68.42 for Continental fitted. Asda Tyres. You can mix whatever you want although I would never mix tyres on the same axle. Probably an idea to put the new tyres on the rear and move the old to the front while they are doing it.
paul123edwards15 m ago

£67.27 Pirelli or £68.42 for Continental fitted. Asda Tyres. You can mix w …£67.27 Pirelli or £68.42 for Continental fitted. Asda Tyres. You can mix whatever you want although I would never mix tyres on the same axle. Probably an idea to put the new tyres on the rear and move the old to the front while they are doing it.

What are better, continental or Pirelli, and would they charge me extra for moving to front?
Kwik Fit...used an several times.
blackcircles or your good local independent, black circles are great and used the same mobile fitter in our area a few times he always says he can’t buy cheaper himself.
They also do a Goodyear for £63.99 each with some money back via a shopping card. I would personally go for that. I think you will be safe with any premium brand. It is only a Polo after all. Any good tyre installer should rotate the wheels for free.
paul123edwards36 m ago

They also do a Goodyear for £63.99 each with some money back via a …They also do a Goodyear for £63.99 each with some money back via a shopping card. I would personally go for that. I think you will be safe with any premium brand. It is only a Polo after all. Any good tyre installer should rotate the wheels for free.

Which shoping card?
Love 2 Shop. Not sure of value for 2 tyres.
Sometimes the small independent tyre shops are cheaper or try eBay or gumtree?
Martin’s Tyres, West End between Woking and Camberley. Anyone that knows anything uses them.
u6645413 h, 10 m ago

Martin’s Tyres, West End between Woking and Camberley. Anyone that knows a …Martin’s Tyres, West End between Woking and Camberley. Anyone that knows anything uses them.

I'm 150 miles from there
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions