Best place to go away for a few nights (UK)

Posted 8th Oct
Hi guys,

It’s my girlfriends birthday and I want to take her away for a few nights in the UK has anyone seen any good deals to go to Manchester, Liverpool London etc?

Thanks!
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
Deals as in hotels? Or travel?
Jay08028608/10/2019 09:04

Deals as in hotels? Or travel?

A deal as in a hotel to stay somewhere in the UK
There's a bit of a big difference between a trip to Manchester or Liverpool and a trip to London not only in terms of cost but also in terms of what you might do or see. London can work out a little pricey so perhaps you might want to decide if that's where you want to go to and then find a hotel from there, or if you'd rather make it a choice between Manchester and Liverpool. When I visit Manchester I like to go for the Old Trafford Premier Inn as it has free parking whereas the city centre ones don't and it's right in the middle between the city and the Trafford Centre which is handy. As long as there isn't a match on you can often get a good price there.
Avoid London - who knows whether there'll still be blocking everywhere in November?

Have a look on Groupon you often get some very nice looking hotels with all facilities at good prices, especially as you're going off season.
Go to Chester, me and the wife always go there it’s a lovely place especially at Xmas
Low Bell End Farm, Rosedale Abbey - facebook com/lowbellendfarm/

Honeybee Ultimate Luxury Pods, Skipsea - facebook com/honeybeeluxurypods/

Dove House, Dorset - facebook com/dovehousedorset/

Pickle Farm, Hutton Roof - facebook com/Pickle-Farm-205762356118518/

West Woolley Farm, Bude - facebook com/westwoolleyfarm/

Coombe Abbey Hotel, Coventry - facebook com/coombeabbey/

I've personally stayed at all of these locations a number of occasions. I can highly recommend them all!

Not sure which idiot edited the links, but they just took you to Facebook Marketplace. So just add a dot after the word Facebook and you're all set.
Edited by: "BadMF" 8th Oct
I would look into a few places on this site really-rude.glitch.me/
The place name are genuine. Obviously someone with a lower intellect will remove this comment.

38629310-ytr8L.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants