12 replies
Found 6th Nov 2010
Don't know which one to go too x

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
12 Comments

Original Poster

mmmm well i heard about the buy one get 2 free offer at tesco's and that seems quite good

I dunno what excatly i want a am flexable x haha x

Banned

morrisons fish / meat is far better than tescos which are rank!

lidl's veg goes off in a day!
Edited by: "csiman" 6th Nov 2010

Usually use Asda a) because its nearest b) find it so much cheaper than Tesco, can't say against Morrisons not got one near enough to do a weeks shop.

Original Poster

lol well i am at uni at edge hill and morrinsons is closest and tesco is abit further cannot get to asda x

i normally go asda or morrisons, but today im trying sainsburys for a change. morrisons normally have some good deals on, but i suppose most supermarkets do it just depends what your after, im only going sainsburys to get the baby milk thats on offer.

Morisons have the best fresh pies / cakes / salad bar etc. Definatly the best supermarket

LiGhTfasT

Morisons have the best fresh pies / cakes / salad bar etc. Definatly the … Morisons have the best fresh pies / cakes / salad bar etc. Definatly the best supermarket

i agree, i love the salad bar, there is a morrisons across from sainsburys so i think im going to nip in to get some salad to go with my jacket spud for tea.

aldi

#runs for cover

I'd say Morrisons. Especially if your going to be doing the 5 weeks of £40 for a free £25/£5 voucher.

i use tesco's but morrisons is much much better just not that close to me

xbecky07x

lol well i am at uni at edge hill and morrinsons is closest and tesco is … lol well i am at uni at edge hill and morrinsons is closest and tesco is abit further cannot get to asda x

You could get the bus to Skem, or Aintree, there are asda's there.
Is the Tesco you mentioned the one in Southport because there is an Asda there too (by the train station)

morrisons i find most things cheaper than tesco there
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What is gearbest like on warranty?22
    2. active noise cancelling headphones10
    3. Difference between these WD 1TB Black HDDs22
    4. £300 for a XZ1 Compact Worth Keeping or return34

See more discussions