Groups

Best place to order Playstation VR headset?

So this is sold out everywhere but want to buy one within the next 6 weeks for my daughters birthday. Decided its probably best to irder one now so I get it as soon as it comes into stock. Can anyone recommend the best place to order from? What site or store is likely to get stock before anyone else?

10 Comments

Probably from home, it's raining outside so best avoid the shops.

Original Poster

coathanger

Probably from home, it's raining outside so best avoid the shops.

​Wow.. you should be a stand up comedian. Your audience would be in hysterics.

Try Amazon but maybe send an email to customer services first to ask when they will most likely be in stock and how many others are waiting. I remember Argos having stock periodically before Christmas so maybe worth emailing them and asking the same question?

CEX have plenty in stock. Probably mostly brand new. Bit of a Marmite product

Original Poster

japes

CEX have plenty in stock. Probably mostly brand new. Bit of a Marmite … CEX have plenty in stock. Probably mostly brand new. Bit of a Marmite product

£450 they want! No chance I'm paying that

Get a Xbox don't need to mess about with silly PlayStation

Original Poster

puddles9999

Get a Xbox don't need to mess about with silly PlayStation

Got one!

They should be back in stock in January.

Order at Amazon and get in the queue. No money taken until dispatch so no harm in doing so.

If you get it elsewhere in the meantime, simply cancel Amazon.

Tesco had it a few days ago for example.

- remember, you need the camera as well -

I'd go with Amazon unless you have a local GAME that you can get to with items to trade to bring the price down. other alternative is possibly a tesco or asda if you're lucky and they have one available close by.

also other items you need are the camera and move wands depending on what games you are thinking of getting.

Original Poster

Thanks for the advice...think I'll go with Amazon or Smyths but keep a look out elsewhere in the meantime. I already have the original camera.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?2429
      2. Help Feed a Homeless Animal for Free1608650
      3. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …1933
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767333

See more discussions